I love to sit on a comfy chair overlooking a window, have mirchi bajjis along with masala chai and watch the afternoon rain on an unexpected day off from work due to bad weather.
raysh: Perumazhakalam = the rainy season. but somehow, the english version do not convey what I want to. perhaps the association I make with rain are deeply rooted with my upbringing in Kerala.
8 comments:
I love to sit on a comfy chair overlooking a window, have mirchi bajjis along with masala chai and watch the afternoon rain on an unexpected day off from work due to bad weather.
i don't u'stand the title.. but i DO miss the "seasonal" rains... not the way it rains here in the middle of winter!
am SO waiting for spring now!!! and the bluebonnets! :)
Me: dang! exactly.
raysh: Perumazhakalam = the rainy season. but somehow, the english version do not convey what I want to. perhaps the association I make with rain are deeply rooted with my upbringing in Kerala.
Glad you learned to click pictures, and thanks for demonstrating to everyone here
Hiiii Upsi..how hae u been?
Pop: poda.
IBH: doing good,IB. havent seen you in a long time.
What a nice picture
*Goes away humming Raakilli than vazhi marayum novin perumazhakalam *
That is a nice picture.
Lingerie news
Post a Comment