There is something about the rain, something in the rain. Maybe it is her force and power to unabashedly leash her sorrow, desire and longing. No one asks her why. Her heart brims in abundance, washing away all that she sees, all that comes her way, until she finally reaches her one true love.
"I am sinner, I am saint. I am the beloved and the betrayed.
I have no joys which are not yours, no aches which are not yours.
I too call myself I".
I silently cheer her, longing to be her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
THUNDERING Applause….What a way to look at it, Bravo!!!
One more interesting point I noted was…
She was her in the purest form before she reached her love, isn’t a wonderful sacrifice?
Sacrifice makes love even stronger….you have to agree with me on this….wont ya?
the rain kind of cleanses my soul. which is why i love getting drenched.
There's a reason its called a JUNK eh?
may be it is, no?
hello, hello, been a while since I heard from you. and from this rain inspired poetry, I take it all is well?
hey...another rainy day in good ole texas and ur poetry holds water today!!
hows everything girl??
Upsi..eppadi irukka?
me: nalla irukka.
Was thinking off late that I am being such a mean rude lady, what with not replying to any comments.
hmmm...
aha! a reply!
Post a Comment