Thursday, June 19, 2008

The white petticoat

Sometimes all I want to do is go back in time. Back, when I was the little girl with nary a care for the world, holding onto Amma's finger tip, wearing that white petticoat and watching the world with awe.

Now, life sucks.

I lost that petticoat and with it, my innocence.

8 comments:

gee said...

and started eating everyone's brain since then.

upsilamba said...

gl gee.

Me said...

..ennamo po..

rayshma said...

now i know what to gift u.

upsilamba said...

me: this was my come-back post (fyi)

raysh: just so you know, this post was supposed to be a nostalgic one. bah.

Me said...

...i just thought reverse psychology might work... ;)

rayshma said...

umm... by come-back, u mean come back and THEN disappear, eh?
this is what i get for being nice!? OK! no white petticoat for u! hmph! goes off to sulk in corner while hubby works another weekend :(

Trishna said...

oh no..i thought i left a comment here..
Where are you Ms.Upsi?left you a couple messages..call back.. please,something to share!

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments