Monday, June 26, 2006

Tear drop or a long stare?

if you cross the street
and saw me passing by,
would you know me friend?

and when the sun rise and sets
and the days pass by
when our guiding stars
differ in miles
would our path ever cross?

when I am by my self
with sense that years put in
I know not if I'll still be same
but if I smile still the same
would you know me then, my friend?

untold stories, that will never reach me
glorious heights, that I'll never be part of
wait. maybe it will - when the gentle breeze
caress my hair;
I will stop,
and breathe in the moment.
I'll think of you then.

and when I lay, with a life accomplished;
would you come then?
a tear drop or a long stare..
would you know me then?

No comments:

 

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments